Monday, July 14, 2008

My Little Jordan


We got to spend some time with out little nephew Jordan, as well as his parents and new little sister. Chris came down and spoke to our adults for VBS and we went to the Children's Museum of Memphis before mom, dad, and CJ went back to McMinnville. Jordan and I had a swim party, went to the zoo again, and ate doughnuts for breakfast before I had to take him back to his real home. Bobby and I just adore little Jordan, we think of him and love him as our own and it kills us not getting to see him on a daily basis. My biggest "regret" about leaving McMinnville is not getting to be there for him and not getting to know his little sister. We really miss Chris and Danyelle as well, Bobby and I both have discussed how different it has been without them right there. But, I guess that is just a part of moving and growing - blah, blah, blah :) Here are some pics of our little nephew, neice, and friends.



1 comment:

Sheila said...

Blair I was so glad to see your post! I agree Jordan is just so sweet. He loves you and Bobby too. Danielle and Chris miss you guys as well as all of us!
We are so proud to see the good work you two are doing! Your youth group looks fantastic.
Our gospel meeting is going on this week and it has been very succesful.
Keep in touch!
:)
Sheila