Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Need to Update, But How About An Announcement Instead?

So I know I have been terrible at this lately, but work and sickness has just been dragging us down.  Back in November, while daddy was out of town, I found out that I was pregnant!  I told Aylin because I decided I would love for her to be the one to tell Bobby.  We have a cute video of it that I love.
She still talks about Mommy having a baby in her "button," every now and then she actually says belly :)  We also surprised daddy with a homemade chocolate chip cookie cake :)
Aylin made this cute shirt and wore it at Thanksgiving dinner to tell the family our big news:
Everyone noticed right away except Bobby's mom, Bobby finally lifted Aylin up and said, 
"Mom, read her shirt!" :) 
I am at 9 weeks today (Thursday, Dec. 8th) and will be having my 3rd internal ultrasound in a little over a week.  I have been having lots of cramping and have been extremely sick.  With Aylin, I was sick mostly in the morning, would throw-up, and be okay.  I also had a little cramping with her, but this 2nd time around I am nauseous all day and night!  The baby was originally measuring small and my due date has been changed 3 times all ready.  It started at July 10th, then to July 15th, and now we are at the 12th.  On the last trip the Dr. found a small bleed which they believe is the cause of the intense cramping.  Worst case scenario: we are looking a complications because of separation of the placenta.  Best case scenario: it goes away on its own.  Obviously, we are hoping and praying for the best case and would love any and all prayers for a good, healthy outcome.

2 comments:

Steph said...

That was an adorable video.

For the future, when you embed a video from youtube you have to look below embed code and it has where you can click for not showing suggested videos after (it will automatically do it unless you unclick it).

I love that shirt too!

Praying for you!

What if baby comes on the 18th of July...better not steal my bday thunder! :) HAHAHA. jk.

Blair said...

thanks steph :)