Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Southaven's Family Camp Out

We were home for exactly one day before we turned around and left for the camping trip.  I was exhausted but once again Pinterest came to the rescue and motivated me to get food made and packed and once we picked Aylin up from school we took off for the campgrounds.  (Yes, Aylin skipped school 2 Fridays in a row…I am terrible, I know). I will always remember this camping trip because on our 1st night Hilton had a coughing fit and thew up all over our tent and best of all on his sister around 4AM that morning.  He and Bobby went home so a lot of this camping trip was just myself and Aylin and Weston.  We stay for a couple of nights and on Friday night have a period of singing and a devotional.  This is becoming one of my favorite activities that we do with our church family.  The Young and Gahagan families do a great job putting this event together every year and even come up with great t-shirt designs :)  We truly love our church family and love getting to spend time with them.  
I didn't take very many pics because it is hard to do so while holding Weston, but these were on my phone:
 Our view that first morning before everyone else got there.
 Aylin playing in the fire with Reed.
 Hilton riding bikes with the Rister kids.
 Weston was a GREAT camper!
My boys fell asleep during the devotional Friday night.

No comments: