Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Boys' Birthday Party Invitation Photo Shoot

You know how there are those parents who try to be fair to all their kids, meaning b/c they do one thing for one kid they might try to do it for all the kids?  Well that is me.  Aylin had photo invitations for her first 5 birthday parties and birthday shirts made for her first 5 birthdays (I keep the shirts for a future quilt) so I am trying to do that for the boys too.  Weston's photo shoot was crazy! and I think every picture is somewhat blurry because the boy would not stay still:




or a big brother streaked in front of the camera:
or he was TOO CLOSE:
or backwards:
or attacking one of the stuffed puppies:
 awe here's my Boy:
Hilton's went better but all he wanted to do was jump on the trampoline:

















No comments: