Monday, June 29, 2015

Weston's Puppy "Paw"ty (1st Birthday)

I can't believe my baby boy is 1!  He is by far my most active baby, he has 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth, still wakes up at least once every night :(, speed crawls everywhere, pulls up on everything, likes to bite, loves to wrestle, gives THE BEST HUGS, gives kisses, and is my only baby that said "momma" for his 1st word!  He is also my smallest baby weighing in at only 19 lbs and is 29 1/2in long.  We had a puppy themed 1st birthday party for our Weston Julian.








He LOVED his cake!



We played FETCH with $1 squeaky dog toys I found at the Dollar tree and then each guest got to take them home.


Weston really could care less about opening presents - lol

But LOVED LOVED LOVED our special guest...Georgia, the Boxer puppy!







No comments: