Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Best Friend's Wedding



So I got a weekend away, no hubs and no kids, just me and my 2 best girls from HS...well and all the other people invited to the wedding :) As previously mentioned, I lost all my photos from this weekend so I stole these from others ;)  But I am so thankful that I got t fly to Chicago and spend time with my girls and watch Colleen and Brian get married.  Everything was beautiful and I am so beyond excited for them!  I met Colleen freshman year when I apparently blocked her shot like a best at basketball try-outs which caused her to hate me (I don't remember any of that), I remember first meeting Colleen when she rode with me downtown to go watch a couple of mutual friends play hockey.  It was the beginning of getting lost in terrible neighborhoods in Memphis while listening to Garth Brooks songs and a wonderful friendship.  She reintroduced me to Sammie, although we had technically known each other since 2nd grade at Crump Elementary - lol!  The 3 of us even took an AMAZING senior trip to Grand Cayman Island and while we have all gone our separate ways I still love both girls like sisters.  BFF!
Some more pics of the wedding:
Mom and Dad Fazio
The Bride and Groom:
 The nephews:
 The sisters and nieces:

No comments: