Sunday, January 10, 2016

Overdue Update

I haven't updated this thing since the camping trip in October - lol - so here's a crash update:
Halloween:











NOVEMBER:
I spent most of this month really gearing up for our surprise Disney trip trying to make shirts for everyone.   The 6th shirt was for my mom, she was taking the trip with us :) 
 these were for the very merry christmas party
 these were for epcot
 these were for animal kingdom
 these were for magic kingdom
 and these were for magic kingdom
 these were for hollywood studios
 these were for universal studios
 and these were the surprise/travel shirts (adults above) (kids below)

Aylin and Hilton finished up their fall soccer seasons.




My parents took Weston out to spend his build-a-bear $, something they have done with all 3 kids:


Aylin and I went to see the Wizard of OZ :)


Thanksgiving with the husband's family in AR:












DECEMBER:
I will do a separate post for our Disney trip and one for my dad when I have more time.

SANTA!












No comments: