Thursday, July 7, 2016

Winter Highlights

So I am needing to catch this thing up and get rid of pictures, so here is update 1 of who know how many 😳  Sadly, we had a really mild winter.  I don't really like cold weather, but every winter needs at least one good snow day, right?  We didn't get one in 2016 though, so here are some of the highlights:

We dreamed of snow ;)
 Daddy and Hilton had a boys day and went to see the Marvel Live show!


Aylin and I had a girls night and went to the Orpheum to see Matilda!





Sadly, I don't recall my kids wearing their big winter coats at all this year, but they still looked cute :)




We had a zoo day with some friends from church...Aylin was mad she couldn't go



Annual Valentines Day Banquet with our church family.




Valentines Day!







No comments: