Saturday, April 25, 2009

Strict Bedrest

Well unfortunately my protein levels have actually tripled over the last week and they have put me in the hospital on bedrest for the remainder of my term. Not exactly sure how long that will be they said we will just have to play it by ear. My actual due date is June 2nd, my ultimate goal is an induction date of May 13th (37 weeks and 1 day), my short term goal for this week is to get to April 29th (35 weeks and 1 day).

I can't stand being in the hospital, it is very boring. I miss my big tv and channels, my own bed, my poor baby girls (Buttercup and Tes), my swing, my FOOD, etc. I don't know how some women do it. A few ladies on my hall have been in here on bedrest for 2 months already and still have months to go, but they keep me hopeful - if they can do it for that long than I can survive! Oh, I miss music too.

No comments: