Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AJ and Her Bumbo

"Aylin Jewel Bug" (that is what her daddy calls her) is doing great. We are taking it easy this week because it is just so hot outside and we will have a crazy next week-VBS at Southaven. We have decided that belly time does not work for us, she just lays her head down and goes to sleep, so we have been using our Bumbo! I really think I just like to say that word! But it seems to help her bulid up those muscles to hold her head up. She is 7 weeks old in the picture above. She, thankfully, is still sleeping very well on most nights. Although, 2 nights ago we had a really bad night - she woke up EVERY HOUR! Most of the time she goes 3 hours between feedings, sometimes 4 and almost always gives me one 5-6 hour period at night! So, I think that is great.

1 comment:

LeAnne Grissom said...

I love the little seat. My how she has changed. Those little cheeks are really filling out. YOu have a good girl if you are getting 5-6 hours of sleep. Curtis was up about every hour. Somebody said it was the 2nd baby curse, but now he never wants to go to bed and gets up with the chickens. Why can't we be iike that.