Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Perry's

Aylin finally got to meet her Uncle Chris, Aunt Danyelle, Jordan, and Cydney Jane and I finally got to see my "other kids" again, it had been way too long! Here are some pics. Let's see, Jordan is 3 yrs old, CJ is 13 months, and AJ is 7 weeks. I so want a big family :) Jordan was suppose to give me a kiss, instead he licked me. Although that is probably my fault for introducing him to doggie kisses at such an early age.


Stealing momma's kisses from Jordan.
Cydney Jane REALLY likes her new cousin!














1 comment:

LeAnne Grissom said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I don't think you will ever have a dull moment in your house. I wanted a larger family too. Being an only child was not really fun, but 18 years later I had a sister. I missed out on all the drama althought we do have our dramatical moments now. Melissa is 16 now so you know we clash now sometimes.