Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Year High School Reunion

HOUSTON HIGH MUSTANGS CLASS OF 2000
STILL BFF's: Colleen (chiropractor in Chicago), Sammie (government worker in Washington, D.C.), and myself (5th grade teacher and preacher's wife in Olive Branch, MS)
The reunion was an all weekend event, I attended the Saturday night main event at the Historic Daisy on Beale. Above are pictures of myself and Amanda/Hope, myself, and Emily/Emily, Meghan, and Amber :)
Aylin attended a cookout Thursday night with some old friends.
Top: Sammie, me, and Colleen again/me and Stephanie (the match maker)
Bottom: Marie and Eric and their son Ayden (see the resemblance b/n father and son!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

YAY! I like that I get props still as matchmaker! I'm so glad you got to reunite with your BFFs. That's always a good feeling!