Sunday, October 3, 2010

17 Months Old

We are 17 months old now and such a big little girl!  Our at home scale says we still weigh 23 pounds!  Most of our clothes are in the 18 month range with a few 24 month shirts and 12 month pants.  We like to do everything by our self and occasionally want to sit and cuddle.  Mommy loves our bedtime routine: climb the stairs, get in PJ's, brush our teeth, read a book, say our prayers, and night night we go!  I'm really starting to communicate what I want by pointing/showing/or grunting but still not saying too much.  A couple of new words are Bible and thank you but mostly I just point and grunt.  We are working on getting rid of the lovey paci during the day :(

 This picture is me and my daddy at the church building.  I was waiting on daddy to start Pew Packers.
Showing off our borrowed Arkansas dress :)
Beth, our physical therapist, sent us to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon to have xrays taken because when I walk I am still turning my left leg out to the side.  But everything with the bones is just fine and I should grow out of it by the time I am three :)  So, great news there and I have been kicked back to PT just once a month instead of twice a month! YAY!!

No comments: