Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Aylin Jewel Bug!!

Our sweet little 2 year old!  You are such a fun, sweet, loving kid and I can't figure out where the random tantrums and misbehaving come from! LOL!  Your daddy and I love you so much and just can't believe you are growing up so fast.  You are trying to do more and more on your own and want to do everything that we do.  The thing I love the most about you is the way you give big, tight hugs and sweet, little kisses.  The funniest thing you do right now, at least I hope I will look back and think it is funny one day, is strip off all your clothes including your diaper.  I'm not sure why, but you sure love to be naked :) Okay I feel the need to reminisce, so here is a pic of you on the day we brought you home, followed by a pic from your 1st birthday party, then some shots we used for your 2nd B-day party invitation:
I can't believe how much you have grown!
 
 
 
 
 
This year's party theme is "Our Little Bookworm."  You love to read so much and seem to never think we have read enough "goodnight" books.  So you, daddy, and I picked out what your favorite books are and we based your party after them.  They are Heads and Moo-Ha (picked out by you), Goodnight Moon and The Very Hungry Caterpillar (picked out by Daddy), The Very Busy Spider and Lily's Twinkly Bedtime (picked out by Mommy).  Your party will be Saturday, the 7th and we are hoping everything will go smoothly.  As much as I love the following picture taken at your 1st b-day party, I really don't want a repeat ;)
Actually, I still really do love this picture it just makes me laugh.  But that is just you, you always bring a smile to my face! Love you sweet girl and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: