Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our 4th of July Weekend

I'm a little late with this post, but I just now emptied the pics off of my camera.  July 4th weekend is always a busy time, but very fun and uplifting as we do things with our Christian family.  The festivities start off with the Hernando Bike Parade which we attend with other members from the Southaven Church of Christ.  We had a smaller group than last year, but still had a GREAT time!
 
 
 
I had to add this picture below b/c it shows Aylin and Dean last year in Dean's wagon (L) and them this year in his wagon (R).  She rode her bike until she saw him, then decided she needed to ride in the wagon again.
This next collage is of Aylin goofing off with my camera, these are the pics she took:
The weekend ends with our annual congregational cookout at the Taubken's followed by fireworks at Snowden Grove.
 Aylin with her Nannie Chelle and Becka :)
 
And I leave you with this last pic of Aylin Jewel at LAST YEAR'S fireworks, when she took some of her first steps.  It's crazy how much things change in just a year!

No comments: