Monday, May 6, 2013

B is for Birthday Week :)

Last week was Aylin's birthday week and we had a Blast!  This was one of my favorite activities: We did some Blow painting and then folded the paper and created a Beautiful Butterfly completely by accident!  That turned into making Butterfly shaped sandwiches :)
 
Aunt Beanie came to visit and she and Aylin played her Butterfly game!

Aylin had some birthday wishes that we tried to accomplish:
 (1) Balloon door surprise on her actual birthday
 (2) Donuts for breakfast in our pajamas
 (3) Getting our nails painted pink and purple and sparkly
(4) Picnic and Play time and feeding the ducks after story time
(5) Cupcakes on Aylin's actual birthday
(6) She and I got our haircut - my crazy princess wanted pink hair, but I had t draw that line :)
 Buttercup starts with B!  My poor baby has not been doing well since our Tessie died and I fear her time is closing in on us.  She is currently on Estrogen pills and something to lower her Liver Enzymes.  Her favorite thing to do is ride on our van, she just gets back there and lies down.  In fact, I have to drag her out, poor baby.  We love you Buttercup!
Check out this little collage :)  In the center is my little Aylin Jewel on our way home from the hospital and then her 1, 2, 3, and 4 year old pictures.  Love this beautiful 4 year old!  Birthday party pics will come in another post :)

No comments: