Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Goodbye July

My little loves :)  
We took a lot of pics this week (I know...surprise, surprise)
We went for ice cream after Aylin's MDO/preschool open house.
Aylin has started wearing this hat all the time; she says she is the cool girl from the Minion movie!  Isn't my little man so handsome?

We spent one morning at the park playing and feeding the ducks, fish, turtles, and squirrels.  Hilton kept trying to catch the ducks and squirrels - lol
Not really sure why I too so many pictures of the kids sleeping this week?
The kids spent one morning playing beautifully together in the kitchen, literally ALL morning.  It was so sweet and adorably cute :)
We went to Kiki's house and had breakfast with the whole family :) Anytime I get to have chocolate gravy is a great day!  Aylin and Hilton both agree with me, but Bobby is on Team white gravy :P
 The girls (Aylin, Payton, and Macey) got into Kiki's foundation and used it as paint!  They painted themselves and the carpet and some toys; all the adults were in the kitchen cooking and talking...we are terrible, we know!
We ended the week at another birthday party, this one for Hilton's sweet little friend Porter.  Aylin calls him Quarter - lol
 My kids LOVE ice cream!

No comments: