Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello August :)

August is one of my favorite months and not just because it's my birthday month ;)  
It also has my favorite week of TV...SHARK WEEK!  I am successfully passing on my love of sharks to my kids.  For those of you who do not know, one of my "Bucket List" activities is to swim with sharks and cage dive with Great Whites.  Aylin (and Bobby) say I'm crazy, but AJ is starting to come around a little bit ;)
Kids also go back to school which means we can go places and they aren't so busy!  I'm ready for our zoo days to start back and to go to the park and not worry about my littles being ran over by big kids. Not to mention we get to go to Gatlinburg, TN for Polishing the Pulpit and a mini vacation :)
 We had 2 swim days this week! One with just some mommas and kids and on Friday, Bobby's day off, we went to a friend's house and had a family swim day.  Aylin had so much fun getting to swim with her daddy.  
 Aylin finally had her 4 year old wellness check-up.  She was ecstatic that she didn't have to have any shots :)  She did great and the doctor was very pleased with her verbal communication skills.  If you know my Aylin Jewel you know that she NEVER stops talking! Ha!Ha!

Saturday, we took advantage of the cooler, cloudy day and went back to the park to play and feed the animals and this time daddy came with us.
It was a wonderful beginning to a great month!

No comments: