Saturday, March 29, 2014

March Madness

No, this post has nothing to do with basketball, although I have to say this NCAA basketball tournament has been crazy!  This is just a here's some pics from my phone from the rest of this month kind of post.

It is birthday party season!  We almost average 1 party every Saturday from about mid March until Aylin's party in May.  Here we have John Stephen's 4th birthday and then Claire's 5th birthday :)
 Aylin has had a couple of Tball practices.  We were able to work it where we are playing with friends from church again and I am so excited for that.  :) This will be our last year to get to choose our team members and coaches though :(
 Aylin and I finally got around to REbuilding her lego sets…her brother likes to destroy them :(
Poor Hilton had the stomach virus, he only had symptoms for about 7 hours, throwing up 6 times, but it took him a day or 2 to get back to normal and stop sleeping all the time.
 Thankfully, he is all back to normal now :)
 He and I went back to story time with some friends and he made this fish bowl…with LOTS of help from me - ;)
 He has also been quite the little cuddle bug lately.
 and he loves FRUIT!
 I just wanted to throw this in there.  The first 5 years of our cousins' spring pictures:

No comments: