Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First Official End of Summer Break (at least for Aylin)

My baby girl goes to Kindergarten tomorrow, I just can't wrap my mind around that and have been trying to make these last few days extra fun for her :) I bought one of those "The Night Before Kindergarten" books to read with her tonight before bed and her 1st day outfit is all ready :)
We spent the weekend in Heber Springs with Bobby's parents for Sarah's (niece) wedding.  It was really a quick trip and those are hard on us, but it did really make me want to go camping again. 
The wedding took place on top of one of those mtns. between Conway and Little Rock (I think) at a beautiful little cabin that seemed to be designed just for weddings  :)  Weston and I watched the wedding from the balcony off of the main cabin because he decided he had to nurse the ENTIRE time.
Hilton gets car sick.  We did not know this and were not prepared for this :( So on the winding, up and down,  mtn. roads he threw up his tropical smoothie dinner all over himself and my car :(  So while he was originally super cute and stylish in his blue polo (matched his baby brother and sister for picture purposes) and yellow/blue plaid shorts, he ended up at the wedding in this too small, white, library, "I Love to Read" t-shirt and yellow/blue plaid shorts sporting a throw up stain! :(  It was TERRIBLE and embarrassing for me and his daddy - LOL
On Tuesday, we had one last family swim day :)
Today, we met the cousins at the sprinkler park in Collierville and we finally got Hilton to run through the sprinklers and enjoy himself :)  We also ran into Aylin's preschool teacher, which she thought was pretty cool :)

No comments: