Sunday, January 2, 2011

20 Months Old!

My little brown haired, blue-eyed, 25lbs, size 4 diaper, size 6 shoe, 24 months/2T clothes, 18 teeth (I think), sweet little bundle of joy!
 On New Years Day AJ turned 20 months old.  I love this little girl so much and I'm so happy she is turning into a big girl, BUT it makes me want another little baby very badly.  Of course a little attitude has also developed with the new "big girl" way of life which I could really do without. :)  She is really starting to say more and more things, and even getting a few phrases out. 

GAMES: (1)One of her favorite games is saying "momma" until I say "Aylin" then she smiles and says "momma" again and we go back and forth with this over and over again.  (2)She also LOVES giving and getting kisses.  Just in the past couple of days she has actually started giving closed mouth kisses and trying to give "zerbets" (when you blow on skin, like the tummy/cheek/arm/leg).  She loves kissing you on the cheek and then trying to give you a zerbet and just giggles her little head off!  (3)She has discovered taking her clothes off and on!  Oh the joys of having a little streaker!  She actually attempted to take off her dress and tights during worship!  Every night she tries to have "naked" time and many mornings we see her in the crib with her pajamas thrown somewhere.  She has even started undressing and dressing her baby dolls. 

LOVES: (1)She loves all animals but especially her dogs: Tessie (Es) and Buttercup (Butcup). (2)She loves girly stuff: dolls, bracelets, necklaces, bows, etc.  I don't know how I got a girly girl but wow I did, and I am doing my best to embrace it!  Although we do start Soccertots soon! ;)  (3) Dancing to T.V., she only watches when she hears music: Mickey Mouse, Wonder Pets, Backyardigans, ChooChoo Soul, Imagination Movers, the iPad commercial, etc.  (4) Hugs and kisses!
 She is really wanting to use big kid drinks (cups/tops/straws) when we get to go out to eat.  Needless to say, we have had plenty of spills, but she is so adorable when she gets it right. :)
My 3 Sweet Girls Resting on the Couch!

No comments: