Friday, June 24, 2011

June Collage

Things have been busy since we got back from vacation, but that is what I love about summer!  We try to spend a lot of time at home playing, but I can only be in the house so much until I just have to get out.  We have been potty training :)  Aylin Jewel Bug does really well when at home or at the church building, rarely having any accidents, but when we are out other places she refuses to tell me she has to go potty.
The top two pics are just of AJ playing around the house, and the bottom 2 pics are of her very first tee-tee and poo-poo on the potty!!

We have had a few PLAYDATES!!
 (1)Aylin with Aunt Tessa and cousin Payton (2)cousin Macey Jo
 Playing with our friend Rachel!

Our first trip to the Sprinkler Park with Mary Claire and John Stephen:
 
 
 Mary Claire, John Stephen, and Aylin Jewel
:) Best Friends=Sweet Babies :)

This past week daddy has been away to camp with our youth group; we went down there to visit twice, and both times I forgot my camera.  These were taken on my phone.  At SLCC, there is one of those really OLD, really TALL, metal slides.  Of course, Aylin wasn't scared at all and climbed right up and slid right down!  These pics are of her and one of our favorite friends, REED!  They are 2 weeks apart :)
This morning we decided to give Buttercup and Tessie baths!  It was hilarious :)
 Finally, this has become one of Aylin Jewel's favorite treats: Starbucks' Birthday Cake Pop!
It has been a great first few weeks of summer with my baby girl; I wish it would never end.

No comments: