Thursday, May 22, 2014

AJ's PreK Graduation and When I Grow Up Video

Unfortunately this once in a lifetime event was something else I had to miss, but Bobby was able to video some of it so Aylin and I watched it together yesterday :)  There is a slideshow I still have not seen, but her teacher, Mrs. Ellen, is working on getting me a copy of it :) Bobby admitted that he teared up watching the program there, and the other mommas I have talked to said it was a tear jerker, so I know I will cry when I get to watch it :)
 Top left: Aylin and Laney Claire, Bottom left: Aylin and Reed, and Right: Aylin with her friend Claire 
Aylin's preK class :)
A part of the video, they came down and got their "diplomas" and then told what they wanted to be when they grew up.  Ever since our trip to Chicago last year and her last adjustment by Aunt Colleen she has said she wants to be a chiropractor when she grows up :)
*NOTE: The videos previewed after my feature video are not under my control*

No comments: