Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bed Rest Is Boring

If you have ever been on bed rest, you know that it is terribly boring.  I was on limited bed rest for 4 weeks then was put on full bed rest at home and have been for the last 5 weeks.  I have to say we are super thankful for our church family and all their prayers, cards, phone calls, and food!  The food and the prayers have been amazing!  We are also very thankful for our friends who have helped out with the kids at different times during the day and my mom who has come over after work to help get the kids places at night when Bobby has had different obligations.  They have been good about sending me pics of the different things I am missing, too.  Bobby has been wonderful, I know he is pretty stressed out having to do everything around here and still trying to keep up with his work for Southaven.  Our Elders have been very understanding and are allowing him to work from home when he can, so that has helped out tremendously :)  Tonight he and I discussed how great it would be to take a vacation after little Weston is born and healthy enough to travel somewhere, unfortunately we had not planned on one this year so that probably will not get to happen, but that will just make the next one that much better :)  Here are some of the pics people have been sending me of the kids out doing things over the last 5 weeks:

No comments: