Saturday, May 3, 2014

Aylin Jewel's 5th Birthday Week

Our little girl is officially a whole hand, and she had an exciting birthday week!  It ended with her being  a flower girl in "her Cody and her Megan's" wedding today.  She just came home a few minutes ago and the very 1st thing she said to me was "At my wedding, momma, Cody and Megan kissed on the LIPS!"  She put so much emphasis on the word lips that I nearly teared up all over again, but this time from laughter.  I did not get to attend the wedding because of my high blood pressure and have teared up a few times over the last 2 days, but am so thankful that she still got to go and participate and that some super sweet people took pictures and videos for me.  Here are some of the pics I was sent today:
We try to do some fun things the week of her birthday, but because of my BP we didn't get to really GO anywhere.  We did go to Krispy Kreme one morning to get her free doughnut and to her "favorite" coffee place - LOL (FYI we never go there and she does not drink coffee)
We also had our family birthday dinner at Chik-fil-a and she got a NEW bike from Kiki, Papaw, Aunt J, Uncle Richard, Payton, and Macey.
And then on May 2nd, a day after her birthday, her new cousin, Ryder Elgin was born!  She was out of town so she actually hasn't met him yet, but Hilton liked him :)
I used this last picture as my FB profile pic this week showing some pics of AJ from birth-her birthday invitation picture:

No comments: